Always a favorite, Nacho Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / nacho, not a lot!
Sorry Nacho Casserole has no pic.
Nacho Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Potluck Chicken Casserole RecipeIngredients: 8 cups cubed cooked chicken 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted, 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream (optional) 1 cup butter-flavored cracker crumbs (about 25 crackers), 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted, 1 teaspoon celery seed, fresh parsley (optional), yields 10 to 12 servings. METHOD: Sweet red bell pepper rings, Combine chicken, soup and sour crea
- Cabbage Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 small head cabbage, chopped, 1 pound hamburger, 1 cup chopped onion, 1/2 cup raw rice, 1 can tomato soup, 1 soup can water, 1 pound lean ground beef, 1 onion, sliced, 1 medium head cabbage, sliced, 2 cans condensed tomato soup, salt to taste, ground black pepper to taste, 1/2 cup sour cream METHOD: Brown hamburger and onion and drain well. Mix in the rice, and place over cabbag
- Chicken Nugget Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 (12 1/2 ounce) package frozen chicken nuggets, 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese, 1 (26.5 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce, 1 cup (4 ounce) mozzarella cheese, shredded, 1 teaspoon italian seasoning METHOD: Place chicken nuggets in a greased 11 x 7 x 2-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Top with spaghetti sauce, mozzarella cheese and Italian seasoning. Cover and bake at 350
- Corned Beef Casserole 2 Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 cups corned beef, cooked and shredded, or 1 can corned beef, 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded, 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup, 1 cup milk, 1/2 cup sour cream, 1 small onion, minced, 2 cloves garlic, crushed, 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked pepper, 1 (8 ounce) package egg noodles, cooked and drained METHOD: Combine all ingredients in a 2-quart baking dish. Mix
- Egg Foo Yung Casserole RecipeIngredients: 6 servings, 8 eggs, beaten, 1 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery, 1 (16 ounce) can bean sprouts, drained, 1/2 cup nonfat dry milk powder, 2 tablespoons chopped onion, 1 tablespoon chopped parsley, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper, mushroom sauce, 2 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch, 1 1/2 cups chicken broth, divided, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 (4 ounce) can drained, sliced mushrooms,