Always a favorite, Old Dark Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / old, not a lot!
Sorry Old Dark Casserole has no pic.
Old Dark Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Italian Casserole RecipeIngredients: 5 ounces medium egg noodles, salt, to taste, 1 pound ground chuck 1 large onion, chopped, 6 ounces cream cheese, cubed, 1 cup sour cream, 6 ounces cream cheese, cubed, 1 cup sour cream, 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce METHOD: Cheddar cheese, shredded, Cook noodles in salted boiling water; drain., In a large skillet brown meat and onions; drain. Add cream cheese; stir until melted. R
- Baked Chicken Salad Casserole RecipeIngredients: 3 cups chicken, cooked and cut up, 1 1/2 cups sour cream, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated, 1 1/2 cups celery, chopped, 1/3 cup slivered almonds, 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard, 1 cup potato chips, crushed METHOD: French dressing, to taste, Marinate chicken and celery in French dressing for 1 hour. Combine chicken, celery, 1/2 cup grated cheese and almonds. Blend
- Chinese Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 pound ground beef, 1 medium onion chopped, 3 celery stalks chopped, 1 can chinese vegetables, undrained, 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 1 can cream of celery soup, 1/2 cup instant rice, 1 cup water METHOD: Soy sauce to taste, Preheat oven to 350 degrees F., Brown ground beef, onion and celery in a large skillet. Drain off any excess fat., In a bowl, combine Chinese vegetables, m
- Sausage Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 pound italian sausage, removed from casing and crumbled, 1 onion, 1 cup raw rice, 1 can mushrooms, drained, 1 can cream of chicken soup, 3 soup cans water METHOD: Brown sausage and onion and drain. Add other ingredients. Put into a greased casserole. Cover and bake at 325 degrees F for 1 hour.
- Pork Chop Casserole RecipeIngredients: 6 large pork chops, 6 potatoes, sliced, 3 medium onions, sliced, 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 1/4 cup water, salt and pepper, 1 green bell pepper, sliced METHOD: Brown pork chops. Place alternating layers of pork chops, potatoes and onions in a baking dish., Season. After first layer of pork chops, potatoes and onions is in place, pour half the soup over the top. Layer again. Se