Popular Recipes in the category BHAJI
- Pav Bhaji Indian Recipe
- Onion Bhajis Indian Recipe
- Best Italian Tomato Sauce Recipe
- Keto Best Cauliflower Bake Recipe
- Best Sweet and Sour Meatballs Recipe
- Best Shrimp Soup Recipe
From our Popular Recipe results for Onion Bhaji Recipe
Aloo Tamatar Bhaji Indian Recipe – Category: Indian
- medium sized potatoes, boiled and cubed.
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into medium sized cubes
- 1 tsp jeera
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1″ piece ginger, finely minced
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 3-4 green chillies, split
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 2 onions sliced
- 2 tsps of coriander leaves, chopped
- 2 tbsp oil/ghee(clarified butter)
- Heat the oil and add the jeera and onions.
- Fry till the onions turn translucent.
- Now add the green chillies and keep frying till the chillies turn color.
- Now add the remaining spices and fry for a minute.
- Add the tomatoes and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and salt.
- Add one cup of water and cook on a low flame, covered for 10 minutes.
- Just before taking the dish off the fire add the chopped coriander leaves.
- Goes very well with puris.
Full List of ,Vegetarian Recipes