Popular Recipes in the category ORECCHIETTE
- Vegan Orecchiette Recipe
- Crushed Peppercorn and Orange Glazed Ribs Recipe
- Orange-Glazed Tofu Asparagus Recipe
- Low Fat Orange-Glazed Brussels Sprouts and Carrots Recipe
- Keto Orange Mustard Glazed Sprouts Recipe
- Low Fat Orange-Glazed Chicken Recipe
From our Popular Recipe results for Orecchiette
Low Fat Orecchiette Alla Carretera Recipe – Category: Low-Fat
- 6 ounces dried orecchiette, up to 8, or spaghetti
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 4 ripe plum tomatoes, 12 ounces
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Cook orecchiette (or spaghetti) in boiling salted water until al dente, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Rub the pasta-serving bowl with one half of a garlic clove.
- On a cutting board, coarsely chop tomatoes and remaining garlic.
- Transfer to the serving bowl.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon salt, basil, oregano and pepper.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Toss well.
- Drain pasta and add to tomatoes.
- Toss well.
- Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.
MAKES ABOUT 4 CUPS, FOR 2 SERVINGS.
- Calories per serving; 15 grams protein; 12 grams fat 1 grams saturated fat; 84 grams carbohydrate; 560 mg sodium; 0 mg cholesterol; 3 grams fiber
Full List of Pasta Recipes