Popular Recipes in the category PAD_THAI
- Keto Shrimp Pad Thai Recipe
- Low Fat Pad Thai Recipe
- Vegan Pad Thai Recipe
- Crock Pot Chicken Pad Thai Slow Cooker Recipe
- Pho with Beef Pressure Cooker Recipe
- Brown Beef Broth Pressure Cooker Recipe
From our Popular Recipe results for Pad Thai Sauce
Low Fat Pad Thai Recipe – Category: Low-Fat
- 1/4 pound dried rice noodles
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 pound small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups mung bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup sliced scallion greens
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon chinese chile paste with garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped dry-roasted peanuts
- In a large bowl, soak rice noodles in warm water to cover until they are limp and white, about 20 minutes.
- In a wok or large deep skillet, heat oil over high heat until very hot.
- Add the garlic and stirfry until golden, about 10 seconds.
- Add the egg and cook, stirring, until scrambled, about 30 seconds.
- Add shrimp and stir-fry until they curl and turn pink, about 2 minutes.
- Drain the noodles and add to the wok, tossing with tongs until they soften and curl, about 1 minute.
- Add bean sprouts, scallion greens, vinegar, fish sauce, sugar and chile paste; toss until the shrimp are fully cooked and noodles are heated through, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with peanuts and serve immediately.
- Makes about 4 cups, for 3 servings.
- Calories per serving: 28 grams protein grams fat1 grams saturated fat, 56 grams carbohydrate; 1,415 mg sodium; 188 mg cholesterol; 1 gram fiber
Full List of Asian Recipes