From our Popular Recipe results for Palak Paneer
Palak Spinach Curry Indian Recipe – Category: Indian
- 500g spinach
- 3 onions, chopped
- 2-3 garlic flakes
- 6 tbsp oil
- 150g paneer
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- salt to taste
- Boil the spinach in water, drain the water and then make puree of the spinach leaves.
- Grind 1 onion and the garlic flakes to a fine paste.
- Heat oil in a pan, saute the onions till transparent.
- Then add the above onion paste, spinach puree, spice powders and water if necessary.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Cut the paneer to cubes of desired size.
- Fry them in separate pan with oil until golden brown.
- Add the paneer pieces to the spinach gravy.
- Cook until it is done.
- Serve hot with rice or rotis.
Full List of Vegetarian Recipes