Popular Recipes in the category SCALLOP
- Keto Jalapeno Lime Scallops Recipe
- Keto Lime-Basted Scallops Recipe
- Keto Scallops Vinaigrette Recipe
- Shrimp and Sea Scallop Stir-Fry Recipe
- Easy Shrimp and Scallops Recipe
- Portuguese Scallops Recipe
From our Popular Recipe results for Pan Seared Scallops
Low Fat Spicy Orange Lacquered Scallops with Jicama Slaw Recipe – Category: Low-Fat
- 3/4 cups orange-juice concentrate
- 4 tablespoons molasses
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 jalapeno, seeded, and finely diced
- 1 lime, zest of
- juice from 1/2 lime
- 1 pound fresh scallops, 10 to 20 scallops per pound
- salad oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- jicama slaw, see recipe
- In medium bowl, combine orange juice, molasses, honey, chili flakes, cilantro, jalapeno, lime zest and juice.
- Heat grill to medium to medium high.
- Dry scallops by blotting them on a dry cloth.
- Season scallops with a little oil and pepper.
- Place scallops on grill, cooking first side 3 to 4 minutes.
- Turn scallops over and baste with spicy-orange lacquer sauce.
- Cook another 2 to 4 minutes.
- Serve over Jicama Slaw.
- Drizzle remaining lacquer sauce around scallops.
- Makes 4 servings.
- Preparation time: 25 minutes.
- Cooking time: 10 minutes.
- Per serving: About 203 cal, 20 g pro, 28 g car, 2 g fat, 9% cal from fat, 38 mg chol, 188 mg sod, 1 g fiber.
Full List of Chili Recipes
Recipes similar to Pan Seared Scallops Keyword=scallops