Popular Recipes in the category BREAD
- B M Sour Sourdough Recipe
- Best Portuguese Sweet-Bread Recipe
- Basic White Bread Recipe
- Sourdough White Bread Recipe
- Portuguese Bread Recipe
- Golden Hush Puppies Recipe
From our Popular Recipe results for Panera Bread Asian Sesame Salad With Chicken
Easy Whole Wheat Bread Recipe – Category: Bread
Serving Size : 6
- 2/3 cup Water
- 3 packages Yeast
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 8 cups Scalded Milk
- 2/3 cup Shortening
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Molasses
- 2 tablespoons Salt
- 12 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- Dissolve yeast in 2/3 cup water while your milk is cooling.
- Dissolve 1 cup sugar in the hot milk.
- Stir all ingredients in large bowl, turn out and knead about 5 minutes, adding flour if needed.
- Knead about 5 minutes.
- Let rise until doubled in bulk, about 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Knead down and shape into 6 loaves, let rise until doubled in pans.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 40 minutes.
- Turn out on wire rack and let cool to cold before slicing, if you can.
Full List of Bread Recipes
Recipes similar to Panera Bread Asian Sesame Salad With Chicken Keyword=bread
- Biscuit Recipe
- Fried Rice
- Old Fashioned Meatloaf With Oatmeal
- Brandied Fruit Balls Recipe
- Crab Salad Seafood Recipe
- Macaroni and Cheese with Eggs Recipe
- Sunflower Zucchini Bread Recipe
- Banana Bread Dip Recipe
- Avocado Toast With Poached Egg
- Parmesan Crisps
- Scones With Plain Flour
- Pumpkin Bread Recipe