Popular Recipes in the category BREAD
- B M Sour Sourdough Recipe
- Best Portuguese Sweet-Bread Recipe
- Basic White Bread Recipe
- Sourdough White Bread Recipe
- Portuguese Bread Recipe
- Golden Hush Puppies Recipe
From our Popular Recipe results for Panera Bread Southwest Chile Lime Ranch Salad With Chicken
Easy Whole Wheat Bread Recipe – Category: Bread
Serving Size : 6
- 2/3 cup Water
- 3 packages Yeast
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 8 cups Scalded Milk
- 2/3 cup Shortening
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Molasses
- 2 tablespoons Salt
- 12 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- Dissolve yeast in 2/3 cup water while your milk is cooling.
- Dissolve 1 cup sugar in the hot milk.
- Stir all ingredients in large bowl, turn out and knead about 5 minutes, adding flour if needed.
- Knead about 5 minutes.
- Let rise until doubled in bulk, about 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Knead down and shape into 6 loaves, let rise until doubled in pans.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 40 minutes.
- Turn out on wire rack and let cool to cold before slicing, if you can.
Full List of Bread Recipes
Recipes similar to Panera Bread Southwest Chile Lime Ranch Salad With Chicken Keyword=bread
- French Toast Casserole With Cream Cheese
- Bread And Butter Pudding With Custard
- Chicken Meatballs
- Braided Easter Bread Recipe
- Easy Casseroles
- Best Rice For Fried Rice
- Cranberry Sauce With Orange
- Quick Orange Chicken Recipe
- Sugar Sandwich Recipe
- Syrian Bread Salad Recipe
- Sunshine Orange Cheesecake Recipe
- PBJ Muffins Recipe