From our popular recipe results for Pasta Salad With Italian Dressing And Cucumbers with suggestions below for pasta-salad, vegetarian, baking.
Recipe Category: Vegetarian
- Serving Size : 1
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1 1/4 teaspoons caraway seed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches
- Mix all ingredients; spread in pan
- Bake until golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes; cut into 1/2″ cubes.
- Remove from pan.
- Cool completely.
- For crisper croutons, place croutons on ungreased cookie sheet and bake in 400 degree oven for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Makes about 6 cups of croutons.
More Recipes Similar to Pasta Salad With Italian Dressing And Cucumbers
- Pasta Salad with Artichokes and Sprouts Recipe
- Salmon Macaroni Salad Seafood Recipe
- California Pasta Salad Recipe
- Szechuan Shrimp Recipe
- Swedish Apple Pie Recipe
- Two-Tone Maple Cornmeal Muffins Pressure Cooker Recipe
Popular Vegetarian Recipes