From our popular recipe results for Peach Pie With Canned Peaches with suggestions below for peach-pie, dessert, fruit.
Recipe Category: Dessert
- Serving Size : 8
- 3/4 cup finely chopped ginger snaps
- 1/2 cup finely crushed graham. cracker
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter – melted
- 1 env. unflavored gelatin
- 1 8 ounces can pineapple slices
- 2 small bananas
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 kiwi fruit – peeled and slice
- Stir together gingersnaps, graham crackers and sugar.
- Drizzle with margarine, tossing to combine.
- Press onto bottom and up sides of a 9″ pie plate to form a firm, even crust.
- Bake in a 375-degree oven for 5 minutes.
- For glaze, drain pineapple, reserving juice(unsweetened juice).
- Cut pineapple into small pieces and set aside.
- Add enough unsweetened pineapple juice (about 1 1/2 cups) to the reserved juice to make 1 3/4 cups total liquid.
- In a small sauce pan stir together pineapple liquid and gelatin, then let stand 5 minutes.
- Stir over low heat until gelatin dissolves.
- Cover and chill to the consistency of unbeaten egg whites (partially set).
- Spread 1/3 cup of the glaze over bottom of crust.
- Slice bananas and arrange over glaze.
- Top with another 1/3 cup of glaze and arrange strawberries over glaze.
- Stir together pineapple pieces and remaining glaze, then spoon over strawberries.
- Chill for 2 to 4 hours or until set.
More Recipes Similar to Peach Pie With Canned Peaches
Popular Dessert Recipes