Popular Recipes in the category PEPPER-CHICKEN
- Crock Pot Dark Chocolate Pepper Chicken Slow Cooker Recipe
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus with Chicken Quesadillas Recipe
- Keto Lemon-Pepper Chicken and Gravy Recipe
- Low Fat Tuscan Chicken and Pepper Sandwich Recipe
- Chipotle Chicken Bell Pepper Recipe
- Crock Pot Pepper Jerk Chicken Slow Cooker Recipe
From our Popular Recipe results for Pepper Chicken
Low Fat Tuscan Chicken and Pepper Sandwich Recipe – Category: Low-Fat
- 2 tablespoons black olives, pitted and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped drained capers
- 1 tablespoon nonfat mayonnaise
- 4 slices firm italian bread
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cups frozen pepper stir-fry mix
- 1 pinches red pepper flakes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 4 ounces sliced cooked chicken
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 6 large fresh basil leaves, optional
- In small bowl, mix together olives, capers and mayonnaise.
- Spread mixture over one side of each bread slice.
- In large skillet, over high heat, heat oil.
- Add stir-fry mix and red pepper flakes.
- Cook, stirring, about 5 minutes, or until peppers are tender and browned.
- Add garlic and vinegar; continue cooking 1 minute longer.
- Spoon peppers over two slices of the bread.
- Top with chicken; season with salt and pepper.
- Add a layer of fresh basil leaves.
- Press remaining bread slices on top, puree side down.
- Place the sandwiches in the skillet; cook over low heat about 5 minutes, or until toasted on the undersides.
- Turn over; cook about 5 minutes longer, or until toasted on the second side.
- Per serving: About 372 calories, 25g protein, 39g carbohydrate, 12g fat, 29% calories from fat, 23mg cholesterol, 901mg sodium, 4g fiber
Full List of Lunch Recipes
Recipes similar to Pepper Chicken Keyword=pepper-chicken
- Keto Chicken Sancocho Recipe
- Low Fat Louisiana Chicken Recipe
- Spiced Brown Rice and Pepper Pilaf with Feta Pressure Cooker Recipe
- Lime Pepper Chicken Wraps Mexican Recipe