Always a favorite, Pierogi Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / pierogi, not a lot!
Sorry Pierogi Casserole has no pic.
Pierogi Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Spirited Pork Chop Casserole RecipeIngredients: 6 large center cut pork chops, salt to taste, pepper to taste, 1 tablespoon onion soup mix, rosemary to taste, 1 (1 pound) jar applesauce, 1 cup cranberries, 1/4 cup dry vermouth METHOD: Mix salt, pepper, onion soup mix and rosemary, and put on both sides of pork chops. Brown chops in frying pan., Put apple sauce and cranberries in casserole. Add chops and sauce to casserole. Add
- Beef Mushroom Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1/2 cup green bell pepper, diced, 1 cup onion, diced, 1 cup celery, diced, 15 ounces tomato sauce, 1 (16 ounce) can tomatoes with juice, 1 cup water, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained, 1 1/2 cups granburger*, 8 ounces medium noodles, 8 ounces cheese, grated METHOD: Coat saucepan with oil. Add bell pepper, onion and celer
- Sausage Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 pound italian sausage, removed from casing and crumbled, 1 onion, 1 cup raw rice, 1 can mushrooms, drained, 1 can cream of chicken soup, 3 soup cans water METHOD: Brown sausage and onion and drain. Add other ingredients. Put into a greased casserole. Cover and bake at 325 degrees F for 1 hour.
- Quick Salmon Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 large can salmon, 1 long packet soda crackers, crushed, 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine milk METHOD: Butter a 1-quart casserole dish. Layer salmon, crackers and butter, ending with cracker crumbs on top. Dot with butter. Pour sweet milk over casserole until soggy. Bake about 20 minutes at 350 degrees F until casserole is set.
- Harvest Potato Vegetable Casserole RecipeIngredients: 4 pounds potatoes, peeled, cut into 1/8-inch thick slices, 1 1/4 teaspoons salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 3 yellow peppers, cut into, 1/2-inch wide slices, 1 pound ripe plum tomatoes, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices, 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves, 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, 4 large cloves garlic, minced, 1/4 cup olive oil, 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese preheat oven t