Always a favorite, Pirogy Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / , not a lot!
Sorry Pirogy Casserole has no pic.
Pirogy Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Sausage Grits Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 pound hot pork sausage, 12 ounces grated cheddar cheese,, 3 eggs, beaten, 1 1/2 cups milk, 1 small jar chopped pimento, 3 tablespoon butter or margarine, 3 cups cooked grits, 1 small onion, chopped METHOD: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F., Cook the sausage and onion in a skillet until sausage is done. Drain well., Spread sausage evenly in a lightly greased casserole dish., Cook g
- Chili Beef Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef, 1 (16 ounce) can hot chili beans, 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup, undiluted, 1/2 teaspoon chili powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 2 cups corn chips, 6 green onions, chopped, 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained, 1 cup (4 ounce) shredded sharp cheddar cheese METHOD: Cook ground beef in a large skillet, stirring until it crum
- Frankfurter Casserole RecipeIngredients: 5 large potatoes, 4 hot dogs, 1 head of broccoli or any other vegetable, 1 cup shredded cheese (whichever you prefer), 1/2 cup milk, 4 tablespoons flour METHOD: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F., Slice potatoes thin, like a homemade scallop potato dish. Slice hot dogs and chop broccoli., Grease a glass bread dish. Add potatoes (you want 2 layers so divide in half). Sprinkle flour ov
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole 2 Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 small onion, chopped, 2 tablespoons margarine, 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 1 can cream of chicken soup, 1 cup sour cream, 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chiles, 8 chicken breast halves, cooked and quartered, 12 corn tortillas, 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese METHOD: Sauté onion in margarine in large skillet. Stir in soups, sour cream, green chilies and chicken; set aside., Spray a 9
- Chicken Supreme Casserole RecipeIngredients: yields 8 servings., 1/2 (7 ounce) package thin spaghetti, 1 (8 ounce) can mushroom stems/pieces (optional), 2 heaping cups diced, cooked chicken, 1 can cream of chicken soup, 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 1 cup sour cream, 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (save 1/2 cup for topping), 1 (4 ounce) can drained chopped mild green chiles break spaghetti in half.