Always a favorite, Pizza Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / pizza, not a lot!
Sorry Pizza Casserole has no pic.
Pizza Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Artichoke Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 clove garlic, minced, 1/4 cup chopped scallions, 2 tablespoons parsley, 1/4 cup olive oil, 1 rounded tablespoon flour, 3/4 cup milk, 1 (13 3/4 ounce) can artichoke hearts, cut up, 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese METHOD: Sauté garlic, onions and parsley in oil. Add flour and gradually stir in milk. Fold in artichoke hearts. Place in a 2-quar
- Blintz Casserole RecipeIngredients: serves 8, 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 1/2 cup butter, softened, 3 tablespoons white sugar, 2 eggs, 3/4 cup milk, 1 (16 ounce) container cottage cheese, creamed, 2 tablespoons butter, softened, 1 egg, 1 tablespoon sour cream 1/2 teaspoon salt METHOD: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9-inch square baking dish., In a medium
- Chiles Cheese Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, 1 cup chopped onions, 2 (4.5 ounce) cans chopped green chiles, drained, 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, 1 1/2 cups shredded jack cheese, 3 eggs, 3/4 cup sour cream, 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, 1 cup chopped seeded tomato or salsa METHOD: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8- to 9-inch square pan., Melt butter or marga
- Easy Crabmeat Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 pound fresh lump crabmeat, 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed, 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup milk, 2 ounces sherry METHOD: Mix all ingredients and put into a 2-quart glass casserole dish. Bake at 350 degrees F for about 35 minutes., Yields 4 to 6 servings.
- Pierogi Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 pound lasagna noodles, 6 cups diced and salted potatoes, 8 ounces cream cheese, 5 large onions, 3/4 pound butter or margarine, divided METHOD: Cook noodles and potatoes. Mash potatoes and cream cheese together. Slice onions and brown in 1/4 pound butter. Add remaining butter and brown. Put small amount of butter in bottom of a 9 x 13-inch pan. Layer with noodles, potatoes, onio