Always a favorite, Pork Chop Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / pork, not a lot!
Sorry Pork Chop Casserole has no pic.
Pork Chop Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Quick Salmon Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 large can salmon, 1 long packet soda crackers, crushed, 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine milk METHOD: Butter a 1-quart casserole dish. Layer salmon, crackers and butter, ending with cracker crumbs on top. Dot with butter. Pour sweet milk over casserole until soggy. Bake about 20 minutes at 350 degrees F until casserole is set.
- Italian Shells Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 pounds medium-size shells, 1 teaspoon salt, 16 ounces sour cream, 16 ounces provolone cheese, sliced, 2 pounds ground beef, 2 to 3 quarts spaghetti sauce (your own or pre-made), 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 24 to 32 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese cook shells. rinse, drain and set aside. METHOD: Brown ground beef. Add salt, pepper and spaghetti sauce. Simmer for 20 minutes., Spray de
- Salmon and Cheese Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 cups mashed potatoes, 1 cup hot medium white sauce, 1 1/2 cups american or cheddar cheese, grated, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon cayenne, dash of pepper, 2 cups canned salmon, flaked1 cup buttered bread crumbs METHOD: Place potatoes in buttered casserole. Combine white sauce, cheese and seasonings, stir until cheese is melted. Pour half of sauce over potatoes. Add salmon to r
- Green Chile Enchilada Casserole RecipeIngredients: 26 ounces evaporated milk, 2 cans cream of mushroom soup, 8 ounces diced green chiles, 1 small jar pimentos, 1 can sliced ripe olives, 1 medium onion, chopped METHOD: Oil a 13 x 9-inch pan. Throw a 1/2 inch layer of broken corn tortillas (soft, uncooked just as you take them from the plastic package) in the bottom., Mix together. Put 1/2 this mixture over the broken tortillas.
- Easy Beef Casserole RecipeIngredients: 3 pounds lean beef, cubed, 2 cans golden mushroom soup, 1 envelope dry onion soup mix METHOD: Place all ingredients in a Dutch oven in order given. Bake at 325 degrees F for 2 to 3 hours., Serve over rice or noodles. For company, stir in a small carton of sour cream just before serving over rice or noodles.