Portuguese Pot Roast 2 – all the flavors of Portugal – a melting pot of Mediterranean cultures. Explore the influences on the Portuguese cuisine and embrace the spices and ingredients typical of Mediterranean including pot roast / roast
Sorry for the lack of pictures for this Pot Roast 2 – coming asap.
Pot Roast 2 Ingredients
More Portuguese Recipes with keyword pot-roast
- Italian Pot Roast RecipeIngredients: 2 Pounds Chuck Roast, boneless, 3 Tablespoons Oil, 1 Jar Ragu' Italian Cooking Sauce, traditional METHOD: In Dutch oven, sear roast on all sides in hot oil. Pour on jar of Ragu Sauce. Simmer covered for 2 hours., In Dutch oven, sear roast on all sides in hot oil., Pour on jar of Ragu Sauce., Simmer covered for 2 hours.
- Low Fat Autumn Pot Roast With Root Vegetables RecipeIngredients: 1 garlic clove, crushed, 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed, 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 3 1/2 pounds boneless beef (up to 3), -- chuck arm pot roast, 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, 8 small new red potatoes, halved, 2 medium carrots, peeled, --cut into 2 1/2- by 1/2-inch pieces, 2 medium parsnips, peeled, --cut into 2 1/2- by 1/2-inch pieces, 1 small le
- Low Fat Herbed Pot Roast RecipeIngredients: 1 three-pound lean beef boneless, rump roast, 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper, 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped, 1 cup dry red wine or beef broth, 1 cup water, 1/2 cup beef broth, 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley, 1 tablespoon chopped fresh or, 1 teaspoon dried thyme, 5 whole cloves, 3 bay leaves, 10 new potatoes, 5 medium carrots (about 3/4 pound), cut in half, 4 large parsnips (about
- Portuguese Pot Roast 2 RecipeIngredients: 5-6 lb. pork roast, 1 c. sliced onions, Salt & pepper, 1 sm. can stewed tomatoes (or 4-5 cut up tomatoes), 6-08 sm. potatoes or lg. cut halves, Carrots or 2 c. string beans, 1/4 c. vinegar METHOD: Brown meat on both sides., Cover 1/2 with water, top with onions., Simmer on top of stove or oven medium heat, 3-4 hours., Add vegetables., Add 1/4 cup vinegar and simmer until vegetabl
- Portuguese Pot Roast RecipeIngredients: 5 lb. chuck roast, 2 cloves garlic, White pepper, 2 onions, sliced, 1/2 c. water, Potatoes, Catsup, Carrots, 1/2 bell pepper, sliced, 1 can whole tomatoes, 1/2 tsp. salt, 1/2 lb. chorico, Bay leaf METHOD: Rub meat with garlic., Place in large roaster pan and add pepper, onions, peppers, salt, chorico, bay leaf and water., Cover and cook at 350 degrees for 2 1/2 to 3 hours., Add p