From around the world, your recipe results for Portuguese. Sorry for the lack of decent pictures – we’re working on it! Got a recipe for Portuguese you care to share?
- Portuguese Rice 3 RecipeIngredients: 1 lb. linguica, 1 c. long grain rice (Uncle Ben’s preferred), 1 bell pepper, 1/2 to 3/4 c. sliced black olives, 1 to 1 1/2 c. tomato sauce, Several drops Tabasco sauce, Garlic to taste METHOD: Cook rice according to package directions., Cut linguica into thin slices., Cut pepper into slices and saute with ...
- Portuguese Chourico And Peppers Portuguese Sausage And Peppers RecipeIngredients: 2 chourico, 4 onions, 4 peppers, 1 (15 oz.) can tomato sauce, 1 can tomato paste METHOD: Remove skin from chourico and cut into small pieces., Chop onion, cut green peppers into strips, add tomato sauce and paste., Mix well., Bake at 375 degrees for 2 hours covered and 1 hour uncovered until peppers ...
- Portuguese Alcatra Portuguese RecipeIngredients: 5 lb. pot roast, 5 c. burgundy wine, 4 c. water, 1 c. smoked pork fat or bacon, 2 lg. onions, 4 heads garlic, 4 whole cloves, 1/2 tbsp. pepper balls METHOD: Chop meat into 4 or 5 pieces in large cooking pan., Chop onions, garlic and pork fat., Combine all ingredients together in ...
- Portuguese Filhos Portuguese Donuts 2 RecipeIngredients: 5 lbs. flour, 2 doz. eggs, 2 cubes butter or margarine, 2 yeast cakes, 2 tbsp. salt, 2 c. sugar, 3/4 c. milk METHOD: Dissolve butter in lukewarm milk, then dissolve yeast cakes., Beat eggs until very light, add to butter, yeast and milk mixture., Mix remaining ingredients into liquid mixture, mixing well., Let ...
- Portuguese Tartlets RecipeIngredients: METHOD: Stir together: 1/3 c., sugar 1 tsp., finely grated lime peel Cut in 1/2 cup butter to make fine crumbs., Stir in 1 slightly beaten egg., Blend with fingers to form a ball., Pinch off 36 balls of dough into pans and press evenly into bottom and sides., Beat 2 eggs and stir in: ...
- Portuguese Kale Soup 8 RecipeIngredients: Linguisa, Hambone, 1 bunch kale, 6 potatoes, 1 can pea soup, Water METHOD: Cook meats., Clean greens (kale should be partly cooked and drained before adding to soup stock) and potatoes; cook., Add pea soup when meats are almost cooked., Combine all ingredients and cook for 1 hour.
- Portuguese Rice Pudding RecipeIngredients: 1 c. rice, 1 c. sugar, 1 tsp. salt, 1 tsp. lemon extract, 1 c. water, 2 c. milk METHOD:
- Portuguese Sweet-Bread 27 RecipeIngredients: 10 c. flour, 2 c. milk, 1/4 lb. butter, 1 yeast cake, 6 eggs, 1/4 c. warm water to melt yeast cake, 2 1/2 c. sugar, 2 tbsp. Crisco METHOD: Beat eggs until golden., Add sugar and warm milk; melt butter and Crisco., Pour milk mixture onto eggs., Stir well., Pour yeast cake that ...
- Portuguese Sweet-Bread 14 Recipe
- Portuguese Sweet-Bread 7 Recipe
- Portuguese Sweet-Bread 27 Recipe
- Portuguese Sweet-Bread 21 Recipe
- Portuguese Sweet-Bread 28 Recipe
- Portuguese Sweet-Bread 24 Recipe
- Portuguese Sweet-Bread 3 Recipe
- Portuguese Sweet-Bread 6 Recipe
- Portuguese Sweet-Bread Recipe
- Portuguese Sweet-Bread 15 Recipe