From our popular recipe results for Potato Curry For Chapathi with suggestions below for potato-curry, indian, vegetarian.
Recipe Category: Indian
- 500g dondakaayalu
- 150g onions, chopped
- 20g red chilies
- 10g cumin seeds
- 20g black gram
- salt to taste
- a pinch of turmeric.
- 100g oil
- Mix red chilies, cumin seeds, black gram and fry them in a thick bottomed pan until they are light brown.
- Blend the fried ingredients along with salt and onions to a fine paste.
- Cut dondakaayalu into four, lengthwise, to three-fourthãs of their total length.
- Stuff a little of the above paste and keep aside.
- Heat oil in the same pan and fry the above stuffed pieces for 20 minutes by stirring occasionally.
- Now cook them for another 10 minutes by covering with a lid or until they are done.
More Recipes Similar to Potato Curry For Chapathi
- Aloo Gobi Indian Recipe
- Healthy Vegetable Coconut Curry Indian Recipe
- Beans Potato Curry Indian Recipe
- Basque Shepherds Pie Recipe
- Pakodi Kadhi Indian Recipe
- Pasta Salad and Grilled Summer Vegetables Recipe
Popular Indian Recipes