From our popular recipe results for Psyllium Husk Pancakes with suggestions below for pancake, bread, low-fat.
Recipe Category: Bread
- Serving Size : 4
- 1 1/2 cups homemade basic pancake mix
- 1 egg – slightly beaten
- 1 cup milk, 1% low-fat
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Place the pancake mix in a mixing bowl.
- Add egg, milk and oil; mix until well blended.
- For a thinner mixture, add more milk.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Pour batter (about 1/4 cup) onto heated griddle to make a 4-inch pancake.
- Cook until top of pancake is bubbly and edges are dry.
- Flip pancake over and cook until golden, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Continue process until all the batter is used.
- Serving suggestions: top with fresh fruit, preserves or your favorite syrup
- Makes 10 to 12 pancakes.
More Recipes Similar to Psyllium Husk Pancakes
- Low Fat Harvest Pumpkin Soup Recipe
- Low Fat Carrot Banana Muffins Recipe
- Crab Wrap Sandwich Seafood Recipe
Popular Bread Recipes