From our popular recipe results for Pudina Chutney For Dosa with suggestions below for dosa, indian, vegetarian.
Recipe Category: Indian
- 1 lb. white mushrooms
- 1 cup frozen baby green peas, thawed
- 1 cup paneer, cut into very small cubes and fried
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 tsps finely chopped coriander
- 2 tsp red chilli pwd
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp cumin pwd
- 1 tsp dhania pwd
- 1 tsp tandoori pwd
- 2 tomatoes, blanched and pureed
- 1 tablespoon cashewnuts, powdered finely
- 1/2 tsp kasoori methi
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp cooking oil/ghee(clarified butter)
Blend to a smooth paste:
- 1 ” piece ginger
- 4-5 garlic flakes
- 1 onion minced
- 1/4 cup curd
- Heat the ghee and fry the mushrooms till they are tender.
- Drain and set aside.
- Heat some ghee and fry the chopped onions till they turn color.
- Add the blended masala and fry till the ghee starts leaving the sides of the masala.
- Now add all the dry powders except the kasoori methi and garam masala.
- Fry till the masalas are well blended and fried.
- Add the tomato puree and cashewnut powder.
- Mix well and fry for about 4-5 minutes.
- Take it from the fire and add the paneer, peas and mushrooms.
- Bring it to a boil on low heat and then add the kasoori methi, garam masala , sugar and salt to taste.
- Heat through and serve hot with plain rice/chapati.
More Recipes Similar to Pudina Chutney For Dosa
- Keto Glazed Grilled Salmon Recipe
- Kofta Balls in NutFree Cream Sauce Indian Recipe
- Rum-Sauteed Pineapple Bananas Recipe
Popular Indian Recipes