From our popular recipe results for Pumpkin Keto Friendly with suggestions below for keto-pumpkin, keto, dessert.
Recipe Category: Keto
- 3.5 ounces extra dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin coconut oil
- ½ cup coconut butter
- ¼ cup extra virgin coconut oil
- 2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice mix
- 2 tablespoons powdered Erythritol or Swerve
- ½ cup unsweetened pumpkin puree
- Combine the chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl and melt in the microwave.
- Drop about 2 teaspoons of mixture into 16-18 muffin cups and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- In a saucepan, combine the coconut oil, coconut butter, pumpkin spice mix, and powdered sweetener.
- Heat over low heat until melted.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the pumpkin puree.
- Remove the muffin cups from the refrigerator and spoon about 2 teaspoons of the pumpkin mixture into each of the cups.
- Return back to the fridge for at least 1 hour until set.
- Keep stored in the fridge or freezer as coconut butter and oil get soft at room temperature.
Per Serving: Total Carbohydrates: 4g Dietary Fiber: 2g Net Cabs: 2g Protein: 1g Total Fat: 11g Calories: 110
More Recipes Similar to Pumpkin Keto Friendly
- Low Fat Ambrosia Recipe
- Low Fat Apple Cranberry Streusel Pie Recipe
- Harriet Fosters Sour Cream-Cherry Coconut Mold Recipe
Popular Keto Recipes