From our popular recipe results for Quick Dinner Ideas With Ground Beef with suggestions below for quick-dinner, dinner, egg-dish.
Recipe Category: Dinner
- 1 cup Quaker Quick Grits
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cupd boiling water
- 1 1/2 cupd shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease 2-quart casserole or baking dish.
- Prepare grits in salted boiling water as directed on package.
- Stir in cheese, butter, milk, eggs and garlic; continue cooking over low heat until cheese is melted.
- Pour into prepared baking dish; bake about 1 hour.
Makes 6 servings.
More Recipes Similar to Quick Dinner Ideas With Ground Beef
- Strawberry Jello Poke Cake Recipe
- Low Fat Matthews Chocolate Doughnuts Recipe
- Cornmeal Pancakes Recipe
Popular Dinner Recipes