Always a favorite, Quick Mex Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / quick, not a lot!
Sorry Quick Mex Casserole has no pic.
Quick Mex Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Pork Chop Casserole RecipeIngredients: 6 large pork chops, 6 potatoes, sliced, 3 medium onions, sliced, 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 1/4 cup water, salt and pepper, 1 green bell pepper, sliced METHOD: Brown pork chops. Place alternating layers of pork chops, potatoes and onions in a baking dish., Season. After first layer of pork chops, potatoes and onions is in place, pour half the soup over the top. Layer again. Se
- Pork Sauerkraut Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 large can sauerkraut, drained, 1 (2 pound) pork tenderloin, 2 cans cream of mushroom soup, 1 1/2 cups water, 1 1/2 envelopes onion soup mix, 1 package egg noodles METHOD: Cook noodles; drain. Brown the meat, remove meat from pan, pour soup and water into pork drippings. Mix sauerkraut with noodles, add meat then liquid. Bake at 325 degrees F for 45 to 60 minutes or until the me
- Reuben Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 (32 ounce) bag sauerkraut, very well-drained, 1 pound deli-style corned beef, chipped, 1/2 (8 ounce) bottle thousand island dressing, 1 pound swiss cheese, sliced, 12 slices buttered rye bread, cut in 1-inch pieces preheat oven to 350 degrees f. METHOD: In the bottom of a 13 x 9 x 2-inch casserole, layer the sauerkraut (we squeezed it dry with our hands), corned beef, dressing
- Monterey Spaghetti Casserole RecipeIngredients: 4 ounces spaghetti, broken into 2-inch pieces, 1 egg, 1 cup sour cream, 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded, 10 ounces chopped spinach, thawed and drained, 1 (2.8 ounce) can french-fried onions, divided METHOD: Cook spaghetti. Meanwhile, beat egg in medium bowl. Add sour cream, Parmesan cheese and garlic powder., Drai
- Chicken Noodle Casserole 3 Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted, 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, 3 cups chicken broth, 2/3 cup evaporated milk, 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, 2 cups cooked and chopped chicken breast, 1 (7 ounce) package noodles, cooked and drained METHOD: Buttered bread crumbs, Melt butter in skillet over medium heat. Add flour and chicken broth. Cook until slightly thickened., Remove from heat