Always a favorite, Ranch House Chili Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / chili, not a lot!
Sorry Ranch House Chili Casserole has no pic.
Ranch House Chili Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Chinese Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 pound ground beef, 1 medium onion chopped, 3 celery stalks chopped, 1 can chinese vegetables, undrained, 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 1 can cream of celery soup, 1/2 cup instant rice, 1 cup water METHOD: Soy sauce to taste, Preheat oven to 350 degrees F., Brown ground beef, onion and celery in a large skillet. Drain off any excess fat., In a bowl, combine Chinese vegetables, m
- Spirited Pork Chop Casserole RecipeIngredients: 6 large center cut pork chops, salt to taste, pepper to taste, 1 tablespoon onion soup mix, rosemary to taste, 1 (1 pound) jar applesauce, 1 cup cranberries, 1/4 cup dry vermouth METHOD: Mix salt, pepper, onion soup mix and rosemary, and put on both sides of pork chops. Brown chops in frying pan., Put apple sauce and cranberries in casserole. Add chops and sauce to casserole. Add
- Swiss Chicken Casserole RecipeIngredients: 6 chicken breast halves, skinned and de-boned, 6 slices swiss cheese, 1 can cream of chicken soup, 1/4 cup milk, 2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing mix, 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted METHOD: Arrange chicken in a greased 12 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish. Top with cheese. Combine soup and milk; stir well. Spoon over chicken. Sprinkle with stuffing mix. Drizzle butter over crumbs; cover
- Sausage Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 pound italian sausage, removed from casing and crumbled, 1 onion, 1 cup raw rice, 1 can mushrooms, drained, 1 can cream of chicken soup, 3 soup cans water METHOD: Brown sausage and onion and drain. Add other ingredients. Put into a greased casserole. Cover and bake at 325 degrees F for 1 hour.
- Beef Mushroom Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1/2 cup green bell pepper, diced, 1 cup onion, diced, 1 cup celery, diced, 15 ounces tomato sauce, 1 (16 ounce) can tomatoes with juice, 1 cup water, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained, 1 1/2 cups granburger*, 8 ounces medium noodles, 8 ounces cheese, grated METHOD: Coat saucepan with oil. Add bell pepper, onion and celer