From our popular recipe results for Red Chutney For Masala Dosa with suggestions below for masala-dosa, indian, vegetarian.
Recipe Category: Indian
- 11/2 cups rice
- 1/2 cup urad dal
- salt to taste ? oil
- 2 large potatoes
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow split peas
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard seed
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1-2 green chili
- 1 tablespoon oil
- salt to taste
- Dosa shell
- Separately soak rice and urad dal at least 6 hour or overnight in water.
- Grind to paste.
- Mix together, add salt with water to make batter.
- Leave in room temperature overnight.
- Mix onion and chilies to the thin batter.
- Heat pan or griddle with little ghee or oil.
- Spread the mix on pan in circular motion to make thin Dosa.
- Cook on both the sides, if desired.
- Masala Filling (Spicy Filling):
- Heat oil.
- Add mustard seed, peas, onions and spice.
- Fry for about 5 minutes on medium heat or/until onions are turned into golden brown
- Add potatoes and mix and cook some more
- Add filling inside Dosa and roll.
- Serve hot with Chutney.
More Recipes Similar to Red Chutney For Masala Dosa
- Edamame Snow Pea Salad Lime-Ginger Dressing Recipe
- Garden Harvest Chili Recipe
- Chocolate No-Bake Silk Pie Recipe
Popular Indian Recipes