Natural Alternatives to Arthritis Medicine
- Take two tablespoons of honey at each meal.
- Pour a handful of parsley in a liter of boiling water, remove the water from the heat and let it sit for 20 minutes. Then, strain and take half a cup of this water before each meal.
- Drinking natural vegetable juices such as carrots, spinach, turnips, watercress, spinach, grapefruit, celery and beets can help people suffering from arthritis and reduce for the meed for medication.
- 3 times a day drink a glass of water with a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Bathe the affected parts with water and nettle, juniper or sulfur
Inflammation and Arthritis Treatment
The areas most affected by arthritis are the joints such as the knees, fingers, toes, wrists, elbows and shoulders but also the neck, back and hip.
There are different types of arthritis:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Kawasaki syndrome
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Infectious arthritis
However, of all these types, the most frequent are: osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. The first is a degenerative disease that usually appears in older adults while rheumatoid arthritis is a condition that affects not only the joints of the fingers, wrists, knees, and feet, but also the muscles and other tissues of the body.
- Herbal Treatment for ArthritisTurmeric for Joint Pain. Regardless of the mechanism by which curcumin elicits its effects, it does appear to be beneficial to several aspects of arthritis, as suggested by a recent systematic review and meta-analysis that concluded: “This systematic review and meta-analysis ...
- Psoriatic ArthritisDo I have Psoriatic Arthritis? Also known as arthropathic psoriasis or psoriatic arthropathy, psoriatic arthritis is joint inflammation that occurs with a skin disorder called psoriasis, a chronic inflammatory condition with patches of red skin often covered with flaky white scales. Not directly connected with ...
- Symptoms and Treatment of ArthritisArthritis is an inflammatory process of the joint that, as happens with osteoarthritis, originates as a consequence of the degradation of the cartilage, which prevents the bones that make it come into contact, in addition to cushioning the pressure that ...
- Whats Good for ArthritisRheumatoid arthritis is a chronic inflammatory and degenerative disease of unknown cause. It produces an inflammation of the membrane that protects the cartilages of the joints, producing pain and in the long term, a deformation of them that prevents the ...
For many disorders inflammation is so obvious it does not have to be measured. For example, the pain of arthritis is a clear enough sign of inflammation. Swelling, redness, and tenderness to the touch also are obvious signs of inflammation.
Many drugs also are to treat inflammation, and 250 are sold for the treatment of arthritis alone. Each year, chemists in the States fill more than 70 million prescriptions for NSAIDs, and we buy about 30 billion over-the-counter anti-inflammatory medicine for arthritis.
NSAIDs, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, are medicines that both relieve pain and reduce inflammation. They come as over-the-counter medicines as well as prescription drugs, such as: