Always a favorite, Rice and Sour Cream Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like sour cream / casserole, not a lot!
Sorry Rice and Sour Cream Casserole has no pic.
Rice and Sour Cream Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword sour-cream
- Italian Sour Cream Cake RecipeIngredients: -----cake-----, 2 eggs, separated, 1 cup sour cream, 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar, 1/2 cup amaretto, 1 cup coconut, 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup ground pecans, 2 eggs, 1 package pillsbury +butter cake mix, -----glaze-----, 1 cup powdered sugar, sifted, 1 tablespoon corn syrup, 2 tablespoon cocoa, 3 teaspoon water, 2 tablespoon amaretto, 2 teaspoon ground pecans, 1 tablespoon butter/ma
- Sour Cream Potato Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1/4 cup butter, 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/3 cup chives, 1 pint sour cream, 1/8 teaspoon pepper METHOD: Melt butter and cheese in a saucepan. Remove from heat and add sour cream, chives, salt and pepper., Fold into 8 coarsely-mashed potatoes and put into a greased casserole. Cover and bake at 325 degrees F for 25 minutes. Uncover, sprinkle more grated chee
- Easy Paprika Chicken with Sour Cream Gravy RecipeIngredients: 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, 2 tsp. paprika, 1 tsp. each salt, ground pepper, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, 4 boneless chicken breast halves 1/4 cup butter or margarine, 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) cream of chicken or 98% fat free cream of chicken soup, 1/4 cup sliced green onions, 1 carton (8 oz.) sour cream METHOD: MIX flour and seasonings. Coat chicken., MELT butter in skillet. Add chic
- Rice and Sour Cream Casserole RecipeIngredients: serves 8-10, 2 cups sour cream, 3 cups cooked rice, 1 cup green chile, chopped, 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped, 1 cup jack cheese, grated, 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated salt/pepper to taste METHOD: Mix the sour cream, rice, chile, salt, pepper and parsley together. Spoon 1/2 the mixture into a lightly greased casserole dish. Mix the 2 cheeses together and sprinkle 1/2 of the cheese
- Chops and Sour Cream Kraut Dinner RecipeIngredients: 4 (1-inch thick) bone-in pork loin chops, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, 1 small onion, sliced and separated into rings, 1 garlic clove, minced, 1 (14 ounce) can sauerkraut, rinsed and drained, 1/4 cup chicken broth, 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds, 1/2 teaspoon paprika, 3 to 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour, 1/2 cup sour cream METHOD: Sprinkle pork