From our popular recipe results for Roasted Brussel Sprouts With Bacon And Balsamic with suggestions below for brussels-sprouts, keto, dinner.
Recipe Category: Keto
Per serving: 202 Calories; 16.3g Fat; 5.8g Carbs; 2.3g Fiber; 8.8g Protein; 1.9g Sugars
- 3/4 pound Brussels sprouts, cleaned and halved
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 sprig dried thyme
- kosher salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 6 ounces Colby cheese, shredded
- Start by preheating your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a baking pan with a nonstick cooking spray.
- Arrange the Brussels sprouts on the baking pan.
- Drizzle them with peanut oil.
- Toss with parsley, thyme, salt, and black pepper.
- Roast in the preheated oven approximately 18 minutes.
- Add Colby cheese and roast an additional 3 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
More Recipes Similar to Roasted Brussel Sprouts With Bacon And Balsamic
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts With Bacon And Balsamic
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts With Parmesan
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts With Balsamic
- Easy Black Bean Salad Recipe
- Recipes With Filo Pastry
- Crock Pot Sri Lankan Chicken Curry Slow Cooker Recipe
Popular Keto Recipes