From our popular recipe results for Roasted Vegetables With Balsamic Vinegar with suggestions below for roasted-vegetables, vegetarian, eggs.
Recipe Category: Vegetarian
- Serving Size : 1
- 2 teaspoon butter
- 2 scallions – including a little of the greens finely chopped
- 5 cilantro sprigs – chopped
- 1 lg ear corn the kernels removed
- 2 eggs
- 1 lg flour tortilla – -=or=-
- 2 corn tortillas
- 2 tablespoon grated muenster cheese
- MELT BUTTER IN AN 8-INCH pan and add scallions, cilantro and corn.
- Cook for a minute or so, add a splash of water and continue cooking until the corn is tender.
- Season with salt.
- Beat the eggs with a pinch of salt and a teaspoon of water, then pour them into the pan with the corn and scramble them gently with a fork.
- Add the grated cheese at the end and stir it in with a few strokes of the fork.
- While the eggs are cooking, warm the tortillas in a dry pan.
- Serve them hot with the eggs and salsa or extra cilantro, as desired.
More Recipes Similar to Roasted Vegetables With Balsamic Vinegar
- Chicken with Lemon Sauce Cantonese Recipe
- Low Fat Tuna Noodle Casserole Recipe
- Keto Two-Cheese and Kale Bake Recipe
Popular Vegetarian Recipes