Recipe Category: Dessert
Serving Size : 10
- 1 package devils food cake mix – with pudding
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup rum
- 1 package chocolate fudge – frosting mix
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee powder
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 large hershey bar
- Add coffee powder to cake mix, and bake according to directions on package in 13×9″ pan.
- While cake bakes, combine water, sugar, butter and rum in a small pan.
- Heat until sugar is dissolved and butter melted.
- Spoon over hot cake until all liquid is absorbed.
- Cool cake completely before frosting.
- Combine frosting mix, coffee powder, and whipping cream in mixing bowl.
- Chill 15″ in refrigerator.
- Beat until thickened.
- Top cake with mixture and garnish with shaved Hershey bar.
Popular Dessert Recipes
Full List of Dessert Recipes
Popular Cake Recipes
Full List of Cake Recipes