Always a favorite, Russian Stroganof Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / russian, not a lot!
Sorry Russian Stroganof Casserole has no pic.
Russian Stroganof Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole RecipeIngredients: 8 corn tortillas, 2 cups shredded cooked chicken, 1 cup grated monterey jack cheese, 2 tablespoons chopped green chiles, 1 bunch scallions, chopped, 1 (20 ounce) can mild enchilada sauce 1 (8 ounce) container nonfat plain yogurt preheat oven to 350 degrees f. METHOD: Spray an 8-inch or 9-inch square casserole dish with nonstick spray. Cover the bottom of the dish with 4 corn tort
- Chicken Zucchini Casserole 2 Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, 2 cups chicken-in-a-biskit crackers, crushed, 4 cups zucchini, shredded, 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup chopped onions, 2 eggs beaten METHOD: Salt and pepper, Melt butter and add crumbs. Spread half on bottom of 9-inch square pan., Mix zucchini, mozzarella cheese, onions, and salt and pepper and spread on crumbs. Put remaining crumbs on top.
- Overnight Salmon Casserole RecipeIngredients: METHOD:
- Easy Crabmeat Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 pound fresh lump crabmeat, 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed, 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup milk, 2 ounces sherry METHOD: Mix all ingredients and put into a 2-quart glass casserole dish. Bake at 350 degrees F for about 35 minutes., Yields 4 to 6 servings.
- Mexican Chili Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 to 1 1/2 pounds ground beef, 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, drained, 1 (15 ounce) can enchilada sauce, 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce, 1 tablespoon dried minced onion1 (6 ounce) package corn chips, 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese1 to 1 1/2 cups sour cream METHOD: In a skillet brown the ground beef. Drain off fat. Combine beans, enchilada and tomato sauces in a bowl with minced oni