Recipe Category: Seafood
- 1 pound sablefish fillets or steaks — thawed if necessary
- salt and pepper.
- 1 medium onion — halved and thinly sliced
- 3 zucchini — cut in 1/4 inch slices
- 2 carrots — diagonally cut into thin slices
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme — crushed
- 3 tablespoons oil
- grated Parmesan cheese — optional.
- Cut sablefish in 1-1/2 inch chunks; sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Stir-fry sablefish, vegetables and thyme in hot oil 8 to 10 minutes or until sablefish flakes easily when tested with a fork and vegetables are crisp-tender
- Serve with Parmesan cheese
Popular Seafood Recipes
Full List of Seafood Recipes
Popular Fish Recipes
Full List of Fish Recipes