Looking for Lunch, Supper or Dinner ideas? Salmon and Mushroom Bake is one of many Dinner recipes we have. If your searched for salmon / mushrooms then see below.
Sorry we don’t have an image for this Salmon and Mushroom Bake recipe.
Salmon and Mushroom Bake Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword salmon
- Seafood Salmon Scampi With Wine RecipeIngredients: 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillets, 2 tablespoons bacon drippings, 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, 1 clove garlic -- minced, 1/2 teaspoon oregano leaves, 1/2 teaspoon thyme leaves, 1 teaspoon whole tarragon, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 1/2 cup dry Marsala wine METHOD: Trim fillets to 1 1/2'' pieces-uniform thickness. , In frying pan, slowly cook 1-2 strips of bacon, or enough to yield
- Seafood Sweet And Sour Grilled Salmon RecipeIngredients: 1 cup fresh mushrooms -- sliced, 1 cup onion -- sliced, 1 cup red or green bell peppers -- sliced, 2 cloves garlic -- minced, 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning, 1/4 cup water, 2 pounds salmon (1-1/2 to 2-1/2 pounds), 2 pounds halibut fillet, 1 cup bottled sweet and sour sauce METHOD: Sauté vegetables, garlic and lemon pepper in 1/4 cup water in pan or wrap same in packet of dou
- Seafood Curry Grilled Salmon RecipeIngredients: 4 sheets (12 x 18 inches each) Reynolds, -- wrap heavy duty aluminum foil, 1 teaspoon curry powder, 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 small onion, 1/2 cup Roma tomato -- seeded and diced, 4 salmon steaks or fillets -- (4 to 6 oz. each) METHOD: Center an salmon steak/fillet on each of the foil sheets. In small bowl, combine curry powder, l
- Seafood Sweet N Sour Salmon Nuggets RecipeIngredients: 418 g Canned pink salmon, 175 ml Sherry, 2 ts Soy sauce, 100 g Fresh white breadcrumbs, 2 ts Finely chopped root ginger, -(fresh), 1 sm Onion -- finely chopped, 1 Egg -- beaten, 300 ml Apple juice, 227 g Canned pineapple pieces, -(in natural juice), 1/2 Red pepper -- de-seeded, --and cut into strips, 6 Spring onions -- trimmed and, -cut into 5cm / 2in lengths, -and then into thin str
- Seafood Citrus Broiled Salmon RecipeIngredients: 2 oranges, 4 salmon fillets -- (4 to 6 oz. each), salt, 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar, 1/4 cup sliced green onions, 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper METHOD: Slice peel and pith from oranges; slice crosswise into 1/4 inch rounds. Season salmon fillets with salt. Broil fillets, 4 to 6 inches from heat, allowing 10 minutes per inch of thickness, measured at thickest part. Remove fillet