A firm favorite, Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper 3 is a superb recipe in the Bruschetta section. Difference between crostini and Bruschetta? With ingredients like peppers / black, not much!
Bruschetta fans, please get in touch with recipes and pics.
Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper 3 IngredientsSalt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper 3
More Bruschetta Recipesbruschetta
- Artichoke Parmesan BruschettaIngredients: serves 2, 140g artichoke in olive oil, drained, pinch of chilli flakes, small handful mint leaves, zest ½ lemon, 1 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for drizzling, 2 large or 4 small slices of crusty bread, 1 garlic clove, sliced, 50g parmesan, thinly sliced (or vegetarian alternative) METHOD: Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Halve or quarter the artichokes, if whole, and put them in a
- Baked Bruschetta ChickenIngredients: 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained., 1 clove garlic minced, 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, 3/4 cup hot water, 1 pkg. (6 oz) stove top stuffing. i like the whole wheat variety, 1.5 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces, 1 teaspoon dried basil, salt and pepper, 1 cup shredded mozzarella, 1/2 cup shredded parmesan METHOD: Place tomatoes with liquid
- Bruschetta CapreseIngredients: 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped, ? cup mozzarella cheese cut into small cubes , ¼ cup finely chopped red onion, 2 tablespoons shredded fresh basil, 2 teaspoons olive oil , 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar, ¼ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon black pepper, 12 slices whole grain baguette, toasted METHOD: In medium bowl combine tomatoes, cheese, red onion, basil, oil, balsamic vinegar, sal
- Bruschetta CheeseIngredients: serves 4, 2 tbsp olive oil, 2 shallots, finely chopped, 125ml double cream, small bunch chives, snipped, 1-2 large baguettes sliced, 2 tomatoes, sliced, 10-12 slices leftover brie or camembert, 4 slices serrano ham or prosciutto leaves, to serve METHOD: Heat 1 tsp olive oil in a saucepan and gently cook the chopped shallots for 2 mins until soft but not coloured. Pour in the crea
- Bruschetta ChickenIngredients: serves 6, can be served with any type of pasta or atop bruschetta bread, 700ml vegetable stock, 200g chicken fillets, sliced thin, 2 tbsp chopped fresh basil, 2 tbsp olive oil, 9 tsp chopped olives, 9 sunblush or semi-dried tomatoes, halved, 100g mixed salad leaves METHOD: Bring the stock to the boil in a saucepan, then reduce to a simmer. Stirring continuously, pour in the polen
- Bruschetta Chicken BakeIngredients: 2 cans (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained., 2 garlic cloves, minced, 1 (6 ounce) package stuffing mix for chicken, 1/4 cup water, 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces, 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil, 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, torn basil leaves METHOD: Preheat oven to 400
- Bruschetta Chicken PastaIngredients: 1 lb (450 g) spaghetti, 4 cups (1 l) chicken or vegetable broth, 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, 4 small plum tomatoes, ¼ cup (60 ml) loosely packed fresh basil leaves, 34 garlic cloves, ? cup (75 ml) olive oil, ½ oz. (15 g) fresh parmesan cheese METHOD: Place the chicken breasts in a large bowl.Season. Marinate for at least 15 minutes or up to 8 hours., Break the spagh
- Bruschetta Grilled ChickenIngredients: 3 cups diced crusty bread, 5 tablespoons olive oil, salt and freshly ground black pepper , 6 chicken breasts (thin-cut) , 5 roma tomatoes, diced , 2 cloves garlic, pressed , 6 fresh basil leaves, chiffonade, plus whole fresh basil leaves for garnish , 3 tablespoons balsamic reduction/glaze METHOD: Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F., Toss the diced bread with 1 tablespoon olive o