From our popular recipe results for Sauce Bernaise with suggestions below for sauce-bernaise, seafood, burger.
Recipe Category: Seafood
- 1 can salmon – (14 3/4 oz)
- (or two 7 1/2-oz cans)
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 3/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 3 egg whites
- 4 hamburger buns
- lettuce leaves.
- tomato slices.
- Drain and flake salmon
- Combine lemon juice and mustard
- Blend flaked salmon with breadcrumbs, green onions, and lemon juice-mustard mixture
- Mix in egg whites until well blended
- Form mixture into 4 patties and cook on a lightly-oiled grill or sauté in skillet until golden brown on both sides
- Serve each burger on a bun with lettuce, tomato slices, and condiments as desired
- This recipe yields 4 servings
More Recipes Similar to Sauce Bernaise
Popular Seafood Recipes