Always a favorite, Sausage Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / sausage, not a lot!
Sorry Sausage Casserole has no pic.
Sausage Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Corned Beef and Cabbage Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 pounds chopped cabbage, 1 (12 ounce) can corned beef, diced, 1 can cheddar cheese soup, 1 (5 1/3 ounce) can evaporated milk, 3 tablespoons onion, grated, 1 teaspoon mustard, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 4 slices bread (in cubes), 2 tablespoons melted butter, 4 slices american cheese METHOD: Cook cabbage in small amount of water 5 to 8 minutes or until tender; drain well., Arrange alterna
- Corn and Bacon Casserole RecipeIngredients: 10 strips bacon, 1/2 cup onion, chopped, 2 tablespoons flour, 2 cloves garlic, minced, 1 1/2 cups sour cream, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 2 cups fresh or frozen whole kernel corn, 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped, 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped METHOD: In a large skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons of drippings. Crumble bacon; set as
- Tamale Casserole 2 Casserole RecipeIngredients: 3/4 cup yellow cornmeal, 1 1/2 cups milk, 1 medium onion, chopped, 1 can enchilada or red chili sauce, 1 egg, beaten, 2 tablespoons oil, 1 pound ground beef, 1/2 teaspoon oregano, 1 (1 pound) can tomatoes, 1 can pitted ripe olives, 1 can whole kernel corn, 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese METHOD: Mix cornmeal, milk, and egg in 2 1/2-quart casserole. Brown meat in oil in large skille
- Chicken Noodle Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 cups broken noodles, 4 cups boiling water, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 can cream of chicken soup, 1/4 cup almonds, chopped, 2 tablespoons melted butter, 1/2 cup evaporated milk, 1/8 teaspoon ground thyme, 1/2 pound cubed cooked chicken, 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper, 1/2 cup bread crumbs METHOD: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease well a 6-cup baking dish. Cook noodles in boiling,
- Cheesy Cornbread Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 large onions, chopped, 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, 2 eggs, 2 tablespoons milk, 2 (17 ounce) cans cream-style corn, 1 (16 ounce) package corn muffin mix or 2 package jiffy mix, 1 cup sour cream, 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese METHOD: Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking dish., In a medium skillet sauté the onions in the butter until golden; set