Always a favorite, Sausage Grits Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / sausage, not a lot!
Sorry Sausage Grits Casserole has no pic.
Sausage Grits Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Chicken with Cornbread Stuffing Casserole RecipeIngredients: 3 to 4 chicken breasts, stewed and torn into bite-size pieces, 1 bag pepperidge farm cornbread stuffing mix, 1 can cream of chicken soup, 1 soup can sour cream 1/3 cup chopped onion. METHOD: Broth from stewing chicken, Spray a 9 x 13-inch pan with cooking spray., Put all but 1 cup stuffing mix in pan and moisten thoroughly with broth. Layer chicken on top. Mix soup, sour cream an
- Cheeseburger and Fries Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 pounds lean ground beef, 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted, 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted, 1 (20 ounce) package frozen crinkle cut french fries METHOD: In a skillet brown the beef and drain. Stir in the soups. Pour into a greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Arrange French fries on top. Bake uncovered for 50 to 55 minutes
- Cabbage Roll Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 large head cabbage, 1 1/2 pounds ground beef (or meat loaf mix), 2 cups cooked instant or minute rice, 2 (26 ounce) jars tomato sauce METHOD: Butter, Salt and pepper, Onion powder, Garlic powder, Chop the cabbage into bite-size chunks. In a large frying pan or a Dutch oven, add enough butter to cover the bottom and then some. Fry the cabbage until it is tender, but not too mush
- Pierogi Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 pound lasagna noodles, 6 cups diced and salted potatoes, 8 ounces cream cheese, 5 large onions, 3/4 pound butter or margarine, divided METHOD: Cook noodles and potatoes. Mash potatoes and cream cheese together. Slice onions and brown in 1/4 pound butter. Add remaining butter and brown. Put small amount of butter in bottom of a 9 x 13-inch pan. Layer with noodles, potatoes, onio
- Cheesy Cornbread Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 large onions, chopped, 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, 2 eggs, 2 tablespoons milk, 2 (17 ounce) cans cream-style corn, 1 (16 ounce) package corn muffin mix or 2 package jiffy mix, 1 cup sour cream, 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese METHOD: Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking dish., In a medium skillet sauté the onions in the butter until golden; set