From our popular recipe results for Scrambled Eggs With Cream with suggestions below for scrambled-eggs, curry, egg-dish.
Recipe Category: Curry
- Serving Size : 1
- 1 cup lentils
- 1 large onion – chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon curry powder – up to 2
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 2 cups sour cream
- 6 Hard-cooked eggs – quartered
- Soak lentils in water overnight.
- In a 2 1/2 quart saucepan, brown the onions in the butter.
- Add the salt, curry powder, and drained lentils.
- Cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add hot water and simmer until the water has been absorbed.
- Add some of the sour cream.
- Simmer gently until the lentils are as soft as mashed potatoes.
- Beat in the remainder of the sour cream.
- Fold in hard-cooked eggs.
- Serve over rice with condiments such as chopped peanuts, grated coconut, chutney, chopped tomato, and raisins.
- Makes 4 to 6 servings.
More Recipes Similar to Scrambled Eggs With Cream
Popular Curry Recipes