If you’re new to cooking fish or Seafood, you’re in the right place. The great thing about recipes like Blackened Salmon Po Boy Sandwich and ingredients like salmon / sandwich, is that they’re often prepared in the simplest of ways. Blackened Salmon Po Boy Sandwich is a great recipe and soon you’ll be eating it more often than you thought.
Sorry no pics for s Blackened Salmon Po Boy Sandwich – soon.
Blackened Salmon Po Boy Sandwich Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword salmon
- Seafood Salmon Stuffed Mushrooms RecipeIngredients: 1 lb Mushrooms, medium sized, 1/4 c Butter or margarine, 1/2 c Onion, minced, 15 1/2 oz Canned salmon, -- well drained, 1/2 c Dry breadcrumbs, 1/4 ts Pepper, 1/4 ts Paprika METHOD: Wash mushrooms well, remove the stems and place the caps aside. Chop, the stems and the onions. Melt cup of the butter in a frying pan over, medium heat, add the chopped mushrooms and onions and cook u
- Low Fat Gingery Grilled Salmon Salad RecipeIngredients: 1/4 cup nonfat plain yogurt, 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh ginger, 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped, 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, 1 tablespoon freshly grated lime zest, 1 tablespoon honey, 1 tablespoon canola oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, 1 1/4 pounds salmon fillet, --about 1-inch thick, --cut into 4 pieces, -- skin on & pin bones removed, w
- Seafood Curried Salmon With Poppadoms RecipeIngredients: 213 g Canned salmon, - (pink or red), 2 tb Mayonnaise, 2 tb Natural yogurt, -OR- sour cream, 1 Lime -- juiced, 2 ts Medium hot curry paste, -(or more, if desired), 2 Pickled dill cucumbers, -- chopped, 1 Avocado -- peeled and chopped, 1 Red apple, - core removed and chopped, Salt to taste, 2 tb Vegetable oil, 6 Poppadoms METHOD: Drain the can of salmon and flake the fish. Set asi
- Seafood Tanana Valley Salmon RecipeIngredients: 1 lime, 4 salmon fillets or steaks - (6 oz ea) -- thawed if necessary, 1 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin, 1 teaspoon chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, (or 3/4 tspn iodized salt), 1/2 teaspoon coarse-ground black pepper, 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon METHOD: Cut lime in half and squeeze juice over salmon fillets/steaks. Blend cumin, chili powder, salt, black pepper and cinnamon in a s
- Seafood Salmon Salad Platter RecipeIngredients: 1 can salmon -- (15 1/2 oz.), 1 pound fresh broccoli spears -- * see note, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon lemon or lime juice, 1 dash pepper, 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt, 1/4 teaspoon tarragon, crisp greens, 2 tomatoes -- cut into wedges, 2 hard-cooked eggs -- quartered, 1 cucumber -- sliced METHOD: *One pkg. (10 oz.) frozen broccoli may be substituted., Drain and flake salm