If you’re new to cooking fish or Seafood, you’re in the right place. The great thing about recipes like Cajun King Crab and ingredients like king crab / crab, is that they’re often prepared in the simplest of ways. Cajun King Crab is a great recipe and soon you’ll be eating it more often than you thought.
Sorry no pics for s Cajun King Crab – soon.
Cajun King Crab Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword king-crab
- Seafood Harlequin King Crab Rice RecipeIngredients: 8 ounces king crab split legs -- thawed if necessary, 1/2 pound hot bulk sausage, 1 cup uncooked rice, 1 clove garlic -- minced, 2 cups water, 1/8 teaspoon curry powder, 2 medium tomatoes -- chopped, 1 medium green pepper -- chopped, 1 cup frozen peas -- thawed, 2 tablespoons minced green onion METHOD: Cut crab legs into 2-inch pieces. , In large skillet, crumble and brown sausag
- Seafood King Crab Fettuccine RecipeIngredients: 6 ounces king crab meat (6 to 8 ounces) -- thawed if necessary, 1 clove garlic -- minced, 1/2 cup butter or margarine, 3/4 cup heavy cream, 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 12 ounces fettuccine noodles -- cooked and drained, Salt, 1 tablespoon chopped parsley METHOD: Drain and slice crab. Sauté garlic in butter. Blend in crab, cream, cheese and pepper; cook an
- Seafood Steamed King Crab With Choice Of Sauces RecipeIngredients: 1 1/2 pounds king crab split legs -- thawed if necessary, Melted butter or margarine, *** SPICY TOMATO RELISH ***, 1/2 cup coarsely-chopped tomato, 2 tablespoons catsup, 2 tablespoons coarsely-chopped celery, 2 tablespoons coarsely-chopped green pepper, 1 tablespoon coarsely-chopped onion, 1 teaspoon coarsely-chopped parsley, 1/8 teaspoon bottled hot pepper sauce, 1 dash garlic salt,
- Seafood King Crab With Mushrooms RecipeIngredients: 12 ounces king crab split legs -- thawed if necessary, 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms, 2 tablespoons chopped green onions, 1 tablespoon dry sherry or dry vermouth (up to 2 tablespoons), 1 tablespoon lemon juice METHOD: Microwave method: Cut crab legs into 2-1/2 to 3 inch pieces. Melt butter in 10 inch round or 8 × 8 × 2 inch microwave proof dish a
- Seafood King Crab Stir-Fry RecipeIngredients: 12 ounces king crab split legs* -- thawed if necessary, 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms, 1 cup vertically sliced onion, 1 clove garlic -- minced, 2 tablespoons oil, 1 cup fresh Chinese pea pods, 6 ounces frozen Chinese pea pods -- thawed**, 3/4 cup diced tomato, 1 teaspoon cornstarch, 1 tablespoon cold water METHOD: Cut crab legs into 2-1/2 to 3-inch pieces. Sauté mushrooms, onion