If you’re new to cooking fish or Seafood, you’re in the right place. The great thing about recipes like Cajun-style Salmon and ingredients like salmon / seafood, is that they’re often prepared in the simplest of ways. Cajun-style Salmon is a great recipe and soon you’ll be eating it more often than you thought.
Sorry no pics for s Cajun-style Salmon – soon.
Cajun-style Salmon Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword salmon
- Seafood Honey-lime Salmon Kabobs RecipeIngredients: 1 pound salmon fillets or steaks -- (up to 1-1/2 lbs), -- skinned and boned, 1/2 cup vegetable oil, 1 large lime -- juice only, 2 teaspoons grated lime zest, 2 tablespoons honey, 2 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro, 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 1 red bell pepper -- cut in 1 1/2" pieces, 1 green bell pepper -- cut in 1 1/2" pieces, 12 larg
- Seafood Smokey Salmon Burgers RecipeIngredients: 418 g Canned pink salmon, 450 g Cold mashed potato, 175 g Raw potato -- grated, 1 t Vegetable oil, 50 g Bacon, preferably smoked, - chopped, Oil for frying, 10 Soft round rolls, -----FOR SERVING-----, Salad and relishes METHOD: Drain the salmon and break fish into flakes. Set aside. Mix together, the mashed and grated potato in a bowl. Heat the vegetable oil in a, frying pan and
- Seafood Fresh Halibut Baked With Smoked Salmon RecipeIngredients: 1/8 pound kippered (soft-smoked) salmon -- cut in 1/4" strips, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 4 tablespoons sherry, 2 pounds halibut steak -- 1 inch thick, 4 ounces butter, 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped walnuts -- optional, Pepper METHOD: Melt butter in skillet over medium flame; when very hot but not smoking, brown steaks quickly, 2 minutes on each side; add lemon juice and sherry;
- Salmon and Mushroom Bake Dinner RecipeIngredients: 1/2 cup yellow onion, chopped, 1 cup celery, diced, 1 cup fresh or canned sliced mushrooms, 2 tablespoons butter, 2 cups cooked, flaked salmon, 1 pint sour cream, 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, 1 teaspoon garlic salt, 1 teaspoon black pepper, 1 teaspoon parsley, topping, 1 (8 ounce) package stuffing mix, 1 cup chicken or vegetable broth, 1/2 cup melted butter METHOD:
- Seafood Salmon Salad Platter RecipeIngredients: 1 can salmon -- (15 1/2 oz.), 1 pound fresh broccoli spears -- * see note, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon lemon or lime juice, 1 dash pepper, 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt, 1/4 teaspoon tarragon, crisp greens, 2 tomatoes -- cut into wedges, 2 hard-cooked eggs -- quartered, 1 cucumber -- sliced METHOD: *One pkg. (10 oz.) frozen broccoli may be substituted., Drain and flake salm