If you’re new to cooking fish or Seafood, you’re in the right place. The great thing about recipes like Cajun-style Salmon and ingredients like salmon / seafood, is that they’re often prepared in the simplest of ways. Cajun-style Salmon is a great recipe and soon you’ll be eating it more often than you thought.
Sorry no pics for s Cajun-style Salmon – soon.
Cajun-style Salmon Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword salmon
- Seafood Salmon Turnovers RecipeIngredients: 1 14 3/4-ounce can salmon -- drained and flaked, 1 cup sliced green onions, 3 ounces cream cheese -- softened, 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, 2 teaspoons dijon-style mustard, 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice, 1 teaspoon dill weed, 2 8-ounce packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls (16 rolls total) METHOD: Preheat oven to 350ºF. , Combine canned salmon, onions, cheeses, mus
- Low Fat Salmon Hash RecipeIngredients: 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, 1/2 cup chopped onion (about 1 medium), 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper, -- (about 1 small), 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper, -- (about 1 small), 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, 1 clove garlic, crushed, 2 cups diced cooked potatoes (about 2, 1 medium ), 1 can salmon (16 ounces) drained, and, flaked, Lemon wedges METHOD: Heat oil in 10-inch no
- Seafood Sunburst Salmon Salad RecipeIngredients: 1 can salmon -- (14-3/4 oz.), 1 cup cucumber -- peeled and chopped, 2 tablespoons sliced green onions, 1 avocado -- quartered, sliced, -- and fanned, 2 tomatoes -- cut into wedges, 4 lettuce leaves -- (up to 8), Lemon Vinaigrette:, 1/4 cup olive oil, 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel, 1 tablespoon chopped parsley, 1/8 teaspoon
- Seafood Cajun-style Salmon RecipeIngredients: 1/3 cup butter, 2 tablespoons Cajun blackened seasoning mix, 1 tablespoon minced garlic, 1/2 cup vermouth, 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans or walnuts, 4 salmon fillets -- (4 to 6 oz. each), -- or steaks, lemon wedges METHOD: Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in Cajun seasoning and garlic. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Add vermouth. Cook for 3 minut
- Seafood Asian-style Salmon Noodle Soup RecipeIngredients: 1 can salmon -- (14-3/4 oz.), 1 cup thinly sliced carrots, 1 package ramen-style soup, 2 cups trimmed pea pods, 4 green onions -- cut in 1" pieces, 1 tablespoon fresh ginger root -- grated, -- or 1 tsp. ground ginger, 2 cloves garlic, 2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce, 2 teaspoons lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon dark sesame oil -- * see note METHOD: Drain and flake salmon, set aside. Br