If you’re new to cooking fish or Seafood, you’re in the right place. The great thing about recipes like Cajun-style Salmon and ingredients like salmon / seafood, is that they’re often prepared in the simplest of ways. Cajun-style Salmon is a great recipe and soon you’ll be eating it more often than you thought.
Sorry no pics for s Cajun-style Salmon – soon.
Cajun-style Salmon Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword salmon
- Seafood Smoked Salmon Cheeseball RecipeIngredients: 8 oz Cream cheese, -- at room temperature, 1/4 c Grated cheddar cheese, 1/2 ts Horseradish, 1 Quick shake worcestershire, 1 t Lemon juice, 6 1/2 oz Canned smoked salmon, 1/2 c Ground pecans METHOD: Mix all ingredients together and roll into a ball. Roll in either, chopped nuts or chives. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until, ready to use. Serves 4 to 6 people as an hors
- Seafood Grilled Salmon Burgers RecipeIngredients: 1 can salmon - (14 3/4 oz), (or two 7 1/2-oz cans), 2 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 1/2 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard, 3/4 cup dry breadcrumbs, 1/2 cup sliced green onions, 3 egg whites, 4 hamburger buns, Lettuce leaves, Tomato slices METHOD: Drain and flake salmon. Combine lemon juice and mustard. Blend flaked salmon with breadcrumbs, green onions, and lemon juice-mustard mixture.
- Easy Salmon Burgers RecipeIngredients: makes 4 burgers, two 7.5-ounce cans salmon, ½ cup toasted breadcrumbs (see pastas), 2 large eggs, well beaten, 3 tablespoons very finely minced red or yellow onion, ¼ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil, lemon wedges METHOD: 1. Open Each Can Of Salmon And Use The Lid To Press The Salmon Down In The Can As You Tilt It Over The Sink U
- Seafood Citrus Broiled Salmon RecipeIngredients: 2 oranges, 4 salmon fillets -- (4 to 6 oz. each), salt, 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar, 1/4 cup sliced green onions, 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper METHOD: Slice peel and pith from oranges; slice crosswise into 1/4 inch rounds. Season salmon fillets with salt. Broil fillets, 4 to 6 inches from heat, allowing 10 minutes per inch of thickness, measured at thickest part. Remove fillet
- Seafood Smoked Salmon Caper Spread RecipeIngredients: 8 oz Cream cheese, 1 tb Lemon juice, 1 tb Milk, 1 tb Capers -- rinsed and drained, 1 c Smoked salmon, 1/4 c Parsley METHOD: Combine cream cheese, lemon juice, milk and capers with 2/3 cup of, salmon in food processor or blender. Mix until smooth. Add remaining, 1/3 cup salmon and mix until just stirred into the cheese mixture., Chill in small bowl lined with plastic wrap. Just be