If you’re new to cooking fish or Seafood, you’re in the right place. The great thing about recipes like Cajun-style Salmon and ingredients like salmon / seafood, is that they’re often prepared in the simplest of ways. Cajun-style Salmon is a great recipe and soon you’ll be eating it more often than you thought.
Sorry no pics for s Cajun-style Salmon – soon.
Cajun-style Salmon Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword salmon
- Seafood Taco-style Salmon Pasta RecipeIngredients: 1 can salmon -- (14-3/4 oz.), -- drained and flaked, 1 pound pasta -- cooked in unsalted, -- water, 2 cups salsa, 4 ounces low fat sour cream, 4 teaspoons fresh cilantro -- chopped, 2 ounces low fat cheddar cheese -- grated, 1 teaspoon ground cumin, 4 tablespoons lightly crushed tortilla chips, salt and pepper -- to taste METHOD: Mix salsa, cumin and salmon in a large sauce pot;
- Seafood Salmon Salad Platter RecipeIngredients: 1 can salmon -- (15 1/2 oz.), 1 pound fresh broccoli spears -- * see note, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon lemon or lime juice, 1 dash pepper, 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt, 1/4 teaspoon tarragon, crisp greens, 2 tomatoes -- cut into wedges, 2 hard-cooked eggs -- quartered, 1 cucumber -- sliced METHOD: *One pkg. (10 oz.) frozen broccoli may be substituted., Drain and flake salm
- Seafood Smoky Salmon Spread RecipeIngredients: 1 can salmon -- (15 1/2 oz.), 8 ounces light cream cheese, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions, 2 3 drops natural hickory liquid smoke, crackers or french bread rounds METHOD: Drain and flake salmon. Beat cream cheese with lemon juice in electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in flaked salmon and green onions until thoroughly combined. Season with l
- Low Fat Gingery Grilled Salmon Salad RecipeIngredients: 1/4 cup nonfat plain yogurt, 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh ginger, 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped, 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, 1 tablespoon freshly grated lime zest, 1 tablespoon honey, 1 tablespoon canola oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, 1 1/4 pounds salmon fillet, --about 1-inch thick, --cut into 4 pieces, -- skin on & pin bones removed, w
- Seafood Grilled Salmon Burgers RecipeIngredients: 1 can salmon - (14 3/4 oz), (or two 7 1/2-oz cans), 2 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 1/2 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard, 3/4 cup dry breadcrumbs, 1/2 cup sliced green onions, 3 egg whites, 4 hamburger buns, Lettuce leaves, Tomato slices METHOD: Drain and flake salmon. Combine lemon juice and mustard. Blend flaked salmon with breadcrumbs, green onions, and lemon juice-mustard mixture.