If you’re new to cooking fish or Seafood, you’re in the right place. The great thing about recipes like Cajun-style Salmon and ingredients like salmon / seafood, is that they’re often prepared in the simplest of ways. Cajun-style Salmon is a great recipe and soon you’ll be eating it more often than you thought.
Sorry no pics for s Cajun-style Salmon – soon.
Cajun-style Salmon Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword salmon
- Seafood Smoked Salmon Cheeseball RecipeIngredients: 8 oz Cream cheese, -- at room temperature, 1/4 c Grated cheddar cheese, 1/2 ts Horseradish, 1 Quick shake worcestershire, 1 t Lemon juice, 6 1/2 oz Canned smoked salmon, 1/2 c Ground pecans METHOD: Mix all ingredients together and roll into a ball. Roll in either, chopped nuts or chives. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until, ready to use. Serves 4 to 6 people as an hors
- Seafood Salmon Vegetable Dip RecipeIngredients: 2 c Salmon, canned, -OR- leftover cooked, 8 oz Cream cheese -- softened, 1 lb Sour cream*, 1 pk Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix, 3 Green onions -- chopped METHOD: * NOTE: a combination of sour cream and plain yogurt (to total 2, cups) may be substituted for plain sour cream., Flake salmon and combine with remaining ingredients. Refrigerate, several hours before serving. Serve with raw v
- Seafood Smoky Salmon Spread RecipeIngredients: 1 can salmon -- (15 1/2 oz.), 8 ounces light cream cheese, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions, 2 3 drops natural hickory liquid smoke, crackers or french bread rounds METHOD: Drain and flake salmon. Beat cream cheese with lemon juice in electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in flaked salmon and green onions until thoroughly combined. Season with l
- Seafood Sweet And Saucy Grilled Salmon RecipeIngredients: 1 12 oz can tomato sauce, 1/4 cup packed brown sugar, 1/4 cup molasses, 3 tablespoons ketchup, 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar, 2 tablespoons dried minced onion, 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, 1 tablespoon mustard, 1 tablespoon dried bell pepper dices, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, 4 salmon fillets or steaks -- (4 to 6 oz. each) METHOD: Also great with halibut
- Seafood Creamy Salmon Pasta RecipeIngredients: 12 ounces cavatelli or other medium sized -- shell-shaped pasta, 2 cups 1% lowfat milk, 1 package creamy herbed seafood sauce mix, -- or lemon dill sauce mix, 1 tablespoon butter, 1 shallot -- finely chopped, 4 ounces sliced mushrooms -- optional, 1 can salmon -- (14-3/4 oz.), -- drained and flaked, 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice METHOD: In large pot of boiling water, cook pasta ac