If you’re new to cooking fish or Seafood, you’re in the right place. The great thing about recipes like Cajun-style Salmon and ingredients like salmon / seafood, is that they’re often prepared in the simplest of ways. Cajun-style Salmon is a great recipe and soon you’ll be eating it more often than you thought.
Sorry no pics for s Cajun-style Salmon – soon.
Cajun-style Salmon Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword salmon
- Seafood Champagne Poached Salmon RecipeIngredients: 4 6-ounce salmon steaks or fillets (6 to 8 ounces each) -- skinned and boned, 2 cups champagne, 1/4 cup fresh lime juice, 4 slices red onion, 1 tablespoon capers -- optional, 4 sprigs fresh tarragon, 1/2 cup honey dijon mustard, 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh tarragon -- chopped, Salt and pepper -- to taste METHOD: Mix together mustard and chopped tarragon, hold aside. , Season salmon ste
- Salmon and Cheese Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 cups mashed potatoes, 1 cup hot medium white sauce, 1 1/2 cups american or cheddar cheese, grated, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon cayenne, dash of pepper, 2 cups canned salmon, flaked1 cup buttered bread crumbs METHOD: Place potatoes in buttered casserole. Combine white sauce, cheese and seasonings, stir until cheese is melted. Pour half of sauce over potatoes. Add salmon to r
- Seafood Smoked Salmon Clubhouse Sandwich RecipeIngredients: 1 can salmon -- (14-3/4 oz.), -- drained and flaked, 12 slices bread -- toasted, 1/8 teaspoon liquid smoke -- (up to 1/4), 2 teaspoons fresh dill -- chopped, 2 tablespoons red onion -- small dice, 4 lettuce leaves, 8 slices tomato, 8 slices bacon -- cooked, 1/2 cup low-fat mayonnaise -- plus, 4 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise METHOD: Mix salmon with dill, onion and 1/2 cup of mayo
- Seafood Salmon Salad Platter RecipeIngredients: 1 can salmon -- (15 1/2 oz.), 1 pound fresh broccoli spears -- * see note, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon lemon or lime juice, 1 dash pepper, 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt, 1/4 teaspoon tarragon, crisp greens, 2 tomatoes -- cut into wedges, 2 hard-cooked eggs -- quartered, 1 cucumber -- sliced METHOD: *One pkg. (10 oz.) frozen broccoli may be substituted., Drain and flake salm
- Quick Salmon Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 large can salmon, 1 long packet soda crackers, crushed, 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine milk METHOD: Butter a 1-quart casserole dish. Layer salmon, crackers and butter, ending with cracker crumbs on top. Dot with butter. Pour sweet milk over casserole until soggy. Bake about 20 minutes at 350 degrees F until casserole is set.