If you’re new to cooking fish or Seafood, you’re in the right place. The great thing about recipes like Cajun-style Salmon and ingredients like salmon / seafood, is that they’re often prepared in the simplest of ways. Cajun-style Salmon is a great recipe and soon you’ll be eating it more often than you thought.
Sorry no pics for s Cajun-style Salmon – soon.
Cajun-style Salmon Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword salmon
- Seafood Salmon Scramble RecipeIngredients: 213 g Canned salmon, -(pink or red), 6 Eggs, 6 tb Cream or fromage frais, Salt and white pepper, 1 tb Sunflour oil, 213 g Canned red pimento pepper, -- drained and chopped, 100 g Button mushrooms, -- trimmed and sliced, 4 sl Wholemeal toast -- OR..., 4 -Pitta breads, -(warmed and split) METHOD: Drain the can of salmon. Flake the fish. Set aside., Beat together the eggs, cream or
- Seafood Salmon Salad Platter RecipeIngredients: 1 can salmon -- (15 1/2 oz.), 1 pound fresh broccoli spears -- * see note, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon lemon or lime juice, 1 dash pepper, 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt, 1/4 teaspoon tarragon, crisp greens, 2 tomatoes -- cut into wedges, 2 hard-cooked eggs -- quartered, 1 cucumber -- sliced METHOD: *One pkg. (10 oz.) frozen broccoli may be substituted., Drain and flake salm
- Seafood Taco-style Salmon Pasta RecipeIngredients: 1 can salmon -- (14-3/4 oz.), -- drained and flaked, 1 pound pasta -- cooked in unsalted, -- water, 2 cups salsa, 4 ounces low fat sour cream, 4 teaspoons fresh cilantro -- chopped, 2 ounces low fat cheddar cheese -- grated, 1 teaspoon ground cumin, 4 tablespoons lightly crushed tortilla chips, salt and pepper -- to taste METHOD: Mix salsa, cumin and salmon in a large sauce pot;
- Salmon and Mushroom Bake Dinner RecipeIngredients: 1/2 cup yellow onion, chopped, 1 cup celery, diced, 1 cup fresh or canned sliced mushrooms, 2 tablespoons butter, 2 cups cooked, flaked salmon, 1 pint sour cream, 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, 1 teaspoon garlic salt, 1 teaspoon black pepper, 1 teaspoon parsley, topping, 1 (8 ounce) package stuffing mix, 1 cup chicken or vegetable broth, 1/2 cup melted butter METHOD:
- Seafood Watercress & Salmon Roulade With Orange Salad RecipeIngredients: 213 g Canned pink salmon, 3 bn Watercress, - washed and trimmed, 3 Oranges, 1 Carrot -- peeled, - shredded or thinly sliced, 2 tb Sunflower or sesame oil, 2 ts Sesame seeds, Seasoning to taste, 15 g Polyunsaturated margarine, 15 g Plain flour, 50 g Peeled prawns -- chopped, 50 g Button mushrooms -- chopped, 4 Eggs -- separated METHOD: Pre-heat oven to 200 C, 400 F, Gas mark 6., D