If you’re new to cooking fish or Seafood, you’re in the right place. The great thing about recipes like Cajun-style Salmon and ingredients like salmon / seafood, is that they’re often prepared in the simplest of ways. Cajun-style Salmon is a great recipe and soon you’ll be eating it more often than you thought.
Sorry no pics for s Cajun-style Salmon – soon.
Cajun-style Salmon Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword salmon
- Portuguese Salmon With Portuguese Cucumber Sauce RecipeIngredients: Grill Salmon (or any fish that you enjoy), PORTUGUESE CUCUMBER SAUCE:, 1 cucumber peeled, finely chopped, 1 Spanish onion, finely chopped, 1 clove garlic, finely chopped, 1 tsp. lemon juice, 1 c. sour cream, 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce, 2 tsp. mayonnaise, 1 tsp. dill, Salt and pepper to taste METHOD: Combine cucumber, onion, garlic and lemon juice and let set for a few minutes.,
- Seafood Salmon Chowder RecipeIngredients: 1 can salmon -- (7 1/2 oz.), 1/2 cup onion -- chopped, 1/2 cup celery -- chopped, 1 clove garlic -- minced, 2 tablespoons margarine, 1 cup potatoes -- diced, 1 cup carrots -- diced, 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth, 1/2 teaspoon thyme, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, 1/2 cup chopped broccoli, 1 can lowfat evaporated milk -- (13 oz.), 1 package frozen corn -- (10 oz. ), thawed, minced parsl
- Smoked Salmon BruschettaIngredients: 6 as a starter, 6 large slices sourdough, 3 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for drizzling, 200g smoked salmon, loosely shredded, 2 lemons, 1 zested and juiced, 1 cut into wedges to serve, ½ tsp chilli flakes, 50g greek yogurt, 150g bag mixed radishes, roughly chopped, handful parsley, leaves picked METHOD: Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Brush the bread on both sides with oil, then
- Seafood Curry Grilled Salmon RecipeIngredients: 4 sheets (12 x 18 inches each) Reynolds, -- wrap heavy duty aluminum foil, 1 teaspoon curry powder, 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 small onion, 1/2 cup Roma tomato -- seeded and diced, 4 salmon steaks or fillets -- (4 to 6 oz. each) METHOD: Center an salmon steak/fillet on each of the foil sheets. In small bowl, combine curry powder, l
- Seafood Smoked Salmon Pasta RecipeIngredients: 1 tablespoon garlic -- minced, 1/4 cup butter or margarine, 2 cups half and half, 2 cups whipping cream, 4 ounces julienne lox, 4 ounces Nova smoked salmon*, 1/2 cup tomatoes peeled, seeded and chopped, 1 tablespoon chives, Salt and ground white pepper -- to taste, 8 ounces linguine or fettucine**, 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, 1 tablespoon minced parsley METHOD: Sauté garlic i