If you’re new to cooking fish or Seafood, you’re in the right place. The great thing about recipes like Cajun-style Salmon and ingredients like salmon / seafood, is that they’re often prepared in the simplest of ways. Cajun-style Salmon is a great recipe and soon you’ll be eating it more often than you thought.
Sorry no pics for s Cajun-style Salmon – soon.
Cajun-style Salmon Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword salmon
- Low Fat Curried Salmon With Fall Fruit Chutney & Swiss Chard RecipeIngredients: ***CURRY SAUCE***, 2 teaspoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion, 1 tablespoon finely diced carrot, 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger, 1 tablespoon chopped fresh lemongrass, 1 teaspoon curry powder, -- preferably madras, 1/2 cup dry white wine, 2 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth, defatted, salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste, ***SWISS CHARD & SALMON***, 3 pounds s
- Seafood Wild Mushroom & Salmon Salad RecipeIngredients: 213 g Canned red salmon, 100 g Curly endive, 6 Juniper berries, 6 Allspice berries, 90 ml Dry white wine, 2 tb Walnut oil, 250 g Wild mushrooms, 2 Garlic cloves, -- crushed in..., 1/2 ts Salt, 1 sm Onion METHOD: Drain the can of salmon, reserve the juice. Flake the fish and set, aside. Divide the endive between 4 or 6 serving plates., Put the salmon juice into a small pan with th
- Seafood Sweet N Sour Salmon Nuggets RecipeIngredients: 418 g Canned pink salmon, 175 ml Sherry, 2 ts Soy sauce, 100 g Fresh white breadcrumbs, 2 ts Finely chopped root ginger, -(fresh), 1 sm Onion -- finely chopped, 1 Egg -- beaten, 300 ml Apple juice, 227 g Canned pineapple pieces, -(in natural juice), 1/2 Red pepper -- de-seeded, --and cut into strips, 6 Spring onions -- trimmed and, -cut into 5cm / 2in lengths, -and then into thin str
- Seafood Asian-style Salmon Noodle Soup RecipeIngredients: 1 can salmon -- (14-3/4 oz.), 1 cup thinly sliced carrots, 1 package ramen-style soup, 2 cups trimmed pea pods, 4 green onions -- cut in 1" pieces, 1 tablespoon fresh ginger root -- grated, -- or 1 tsp. ground ginger, 2 cloves garlic, 2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce, 2 teaspoons lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon dark sesame oil -- * see note METHOD: Drain and flake salmon, set aside. Br
- Seafood Ginger Sesame Salmon RecipeIngredients: 1 sheet Reynolds Wrap heavy-duty, aluminum foil - (12" by 18"), 4 thin onion slices -- separated into, rings, 2 medium carrots -- shredded or, cut into julienne strips, 1 pound salmon fillet - (to 1 1/2 lbs) -- thawed if necessary, 2 teaspoons fresh ginger -- grated, 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar, 2 teaspoons sesame oil, Salt -- to taste, Freshly-ground black pepper -- to taste